What is the amount of the Annual Assessment, and how are the funds utilized?

The Pebble Creek Owners Association Annual Assessment is currently $330.00 per property. The Pebble Creek Owners Association Annual Assessment is invoiced each year on December 15th and payment is due on January 15th.  

Income from the annual assessment is used to fund the duties and activities of the Association for the calendar year.  These duties and activities include the maintenance and repair of the common areas, greenspaces, landscaping, and other common area assets located throughout the neighborhood; the daily administration of the association; governing document enforcement; bookkeeping; common area utilities; printing and mailing the quarterly newsletter; printing and mailing the bi-annual owner directory; and other various neighborhood activities and projects.  

How to submit your annual assessment payment:

Payments can be made by ACH or with a credit or debit card online through Zego, by check, by money order, or with cash. Please remit check payments by mail to: 


P.O. Box 10660

College Station, TX 77842

If using a check or money order, please make payments out to Pebble Creek Owners Association or PCOA and please include your account number in the memo line of your check or along the top of your check. All checks and money orders must include the account number shown on your invoice. 

Payment can also be made in person at the Pebble Creek Land Company Office located at 5102 Stonewater Loop, College Station, TX 77845 during our office hours of Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm. Please note that our office is on a gated street; when you arrive, please dial #5102 into the keypad to call our office for entry. 

We are now accepting online payments through a partnership with Zego, an online payment processing service. You can create your account by visiting https://payments.gozego.com/index_out.php?pm_id=108942973 and click “Get Started”. The page will refresh, and you will need to enter your account number in the box near the top of the page. Please enter your account number exactly as it is shown on your invoice or statement (example 15A-1-1). Once registered, you will be able to make payments using a debit card, credit card, or an e-check (ACH), or you can even set up automatic payments. As a reminder, your PCOA account number is included on all invoices and statements, or you can email me to be provided with your account number. 

Please note that using the e-check (ACH) payment option will be free of additional charge; the $1.00 processing fee for each e-check will be covered by the association. Using a credit card or debit card will incur additional charges. Credit card fees will be 3.5% per transaction and debit card fees will be $7.95 per transaction. 

Zego QR Code: 


The PCOA Shareholders meet once per year in May.  Notice of the exact date, time, and meeting place are mailed to all shareholders two weeks prior to the meeting.  

The PCOA Board of Directors meets quarterly at the Pebble Creek Land Company office. 

Area Schools

Pebble Creek Elementary School (Grades K-4):  979-764-5595

Oakwood Intermediate School (Grades 5-6):  979-764-5530

A&M Consolidated Middle School (Grades 7-8):  979-764-5575

A&M Consolidated High School (Grades 9-12):  979-764-5500

International Leadership of Texas Charter School (Grades K-9): 979-704-6027

City of College Station Trash Pick-Up

Regular Trash Pick-Up: Tuesday Mornings 

Bulk Items:  Friday Mornings 

Recycle:  Every Other Wednesday Morning

Area Hospitals

Baylor Scott and White Medical Center: 979-207-0100

St. Joseph Health College Station:  979-764-5100

St. Joseph Regional Health Center (Bryan):  979-776-3777

The Physicians Centre:  979-731-3100

Nearest Post Office

College Station Post Office, 2130 Harvey Mitchell Parkway South, College Station, TX 77845: 693-4152

Wellborn Post Office, 14881 FM 2154, Wellborn, TX 77881: 979-690-7660 (Limited Hours Available) 

Common Deed Restriction and Architectural Control Committee Questions

1. If I want to install a play set in my yard, do I have to get approval? Yes.  In accordance with the deed restrictions, all exterior improvements must be approved by the Architectural Control Committee prior to installation or construction. Improvements that require approval would include, but are not limited to: installing an outbuilding such as a shed or second garage, play sets, play houses, tree houses, flagpoles, dog kennels, trampolines, swimming pools, patio covers, awnings, additions, satellite dishes, etc.  Please visit the PCOA Documents page for additional guidelines for structures.  

2. May I keep my boat or RV in my driveway? No.  The storage of any recreational vehicle, boat, or trailer on your lot is prohibited unless stored in an approved enclosure. 

3. May I store my trashcan wherever I want? No. All trash receptacles must be stored out of public view. Please remember, if your trash receptacle can be seen from the street, it is in public view. If you would like to install a screen within your side yard to hide your trashcan, please contact the Association Office to submit plans for the structure.

4. What are the landscaping requirements for my home? At minimum, the deed restrictions require that the foundation of each home must be concealed with shrubs or other plants, the yard must be sodded with grass, and you must have an irrigation system. The  PCOA Landscaping Criteria sets additional standards for new and existing homes, such as minimum plant size requirements for new and replacement landscaping. If you have questions about what landscaping is required for your home, please do not hesitate to call or email the Association Manager.